Aspiring to be your Training Provider of choice
Acacia Training and Development offers a comprehensive service for businesses, individual employees and unemployed people seeking work. Recognised by the National Skills Academy for Care, we are one of the largest non-college based training organisations in the South West.
Acacia has been established as a quality training provider for more than 20 years.
We believe in everyone reaching their full potential through a learner journey that will inspire.
We are committed to creating opportunities for all through building and cultivating relationships, and supporting the growth of our local community and its economy.
Our adaptable approach allows us to respond to the ever-evolving needs of learners and employers.
Our dedicated team of experienced professionals don’t just care about your training they care about you and your success.
You can gain skills and qualifications in the following areas:
- Business Skills such as Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Team Leading and Customer Service
- Childcare and Support Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Employability Skills
- Health and Social Care
- Plumbing & Refrigeration
From vocational programmes for young people, to individually tailored courses for senior management, our commitment to delivering high-quality training is paramount. We have built our reputation on the quality of our service, supported by our Investor in People and Matrix accreditation.
Acacia Training and Development provides classroom training as well as work based and Apprenticeship training from five centres in Taunton, Exeter, Plymouth, Cornwall and the Isle of Wight.
If you would like to join our team, please go to: http://www.acacia.ac.uk/job-vacancies/ to see our current vacancies in the South West.
To provide accessible, responsible, high quality, personalised training services to meet the needs of employers and raise the aspirations of learners within the communities in which we serve.
• As a company we will continue to develop a strong sense of our ability and identity.
• We will focus on meeting the training needs of people within the region of working age, thus supporting rewarding careers.
• Acacia will support the training and missions of the Local Economic Partnerships (LEPSs) operating in the South West. We aim to be the provider of choice for training, aligning those local economic requirements and priorities.
• We will be known for having a rounded approach with our customers, putting the needs of employers, their workforce and our learners at the heart of our provision.
• We will provide transparent information and advice, guiding the learners and employers to the best options for them.
•We will take pride in our trained, motivated and empowered workforce – which each person contributing to the vision, mission and success of Acacia Training.