Will help delegates to understand what assertiveness is. To provide them with the skills and knowledge to communicate in a positive and effective way which will heighten self-awareness. This, in turn, will enable themselves to manage more confidently in challenging situations.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify different ways to communicate
- Recognize your own behaviour style
- Understand the theory and practice of assertive response
- Distinguish the difference between aggressive and passive behaviour
- Become more confident in dealing with challenging situations.
1 Day course 09.30am – 4.30pm
Any member of staff, who requires the skills and knowledge to communicate in a positive and effective way in the workplace.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form below.
There is no government contribution to the cost of this course.
The cost per learner is £110.00 + VAT.
To book the next course, please