To teach Best Practice in caring for those with dementia, the issues that arise in End of Life Care and to teach the principles in providing high quality, person-centered care.
By the end of the course candidates will be able to:
- To demonstrate Best Practice in caring for those with dementia
- To identify Best Practice in End of Life Care
- To recognise when a person is in the dying phase
- To define the principles of a good death
- To demonstrate expert skills in communicating with those with dementia
- To explain and carry out the principles of advance care planning.
1 day course 09.30am – 04.30pm
For staff that work in the Dementia care sector.
For more information about this course or to request an application form, please phone 01823 448100 or complete the enquiry form.
Cost is £95.00 plus VAT per learner.