Care workers learn more about what is necessary to know if they are in contact with people with diabetes.
At the end of the short course you will be able to:
- Define diabetes and the different types of the disease
- Identify the physical effects and progression of diabetes
- Recognise the aspects of care, treatment and management of diabetes
- Demonstrate competency in blood glucose monitoring
- To identify good practice skills in the provision of care
- To identify further sources of information and support.
3 hours 09.30am – 12.30pm
Staff who work in the care sector. To provide accurate and appropriate information for care workers in contact with people with diabetes.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form below.
The cost per learner is £60.00 + VAT.