The Emergency First Aid at work course aims to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to act as an Emergency First Aider. On achievement you will be able to deliver the appropriate treatment to casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
By the end of the session, delegates will have covered a variety of topics, including:
• What is Emergency First Aid • Legislation • Responsibilities
• Action in an emergency • Primary survey • Secondary assessment•
• Respiratory system • Resuscitation • Disorders of respiration
• Adult basic life support • Foreign objects • Disorders of the circulation
• Minor burns & scalds • Epilepsy • Wounds & bleeding
1 day 09.30am-4.30pm.
Staff who have the responsibility to respond to emergency situations and have been nominated for the role of emergency first aider at work.
Update is required every 3 years – this is achieved by re-sitting this 1-day course.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please complete the enquiry form or call our Freephone number
Cost: Including course book and certification
Plymouth centre: £50.00 + VAT (Introductory price for this location)
Taunton centre: £75.00 + VAT