this End of Life short course is useful for you to promote a better understanding of:
- End of Life and Palliative Care.
- Patient/client centred care and the importance of effective communication within palliative care.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to.
To teach the principles of:
- Death and dying.
- End of Life and holistic Palliative Care.
- Advance Care Planning.
- The importance of effective communication.
- To demonstrate an understanding of End of Life Care and palliative care.
- To recognise when a person is in the dying phase.
- To define the principles of a good death.
- To explain and carry out the principles of advance care planning.
- To demonstrate effective communication with colleagues, the person at the end of their life and their families.
6 Hours 09.30am – 4.30pm
Staff working in the care sector. To promote a better understanding of End of Life & Palliative Care.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form below.
£100.00 + VAT.