This accredited QCF qualification is intended for managers and supervisors working in either the private or public sector. Candidates attending this course will cover a wide range of knowledge of health and safety law, the hazards present in the work place and how to implement effective and necessary controls. Candidates will also learn how to improve the health & safety culture of their workplace and will cover various skills for effective staff supervision.
By the end of the training you will have covered the following topics:
- Understand the concepts of Health & Safety.
- Describe how accidents occur in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of ill health in the workplace.
- Understand the legal provisions (UK only)
- Understand Health & Safety organisation and management.
- Improve the health and safety culture of their organisation, whatever its size or activity.
Please note that on the final day candidates will complete a multiple choice examination.
For more information about this course or to request and application form please ring 01823 448100 or complete the enquiry form.
Managers & Supervisors to enable them to improve the health and safety culture of their organisation.
3-day-course 09.30am – 4.30pm
The cost per learner is £350.00 plus VAT (includes Awarding Body registration,certification fee and course book).