This short course about infection, prevention and control will enable participants to develop and understanding and knowledge of infection control and identify good practice.
By the end of the course participants will have gained and understanding of the following:
- How, what, where and when infections can occur
- Who may be at risk from infection, and how it can be minimised
- An overview of general legislation
- How to reduce the risk of cross-infection
- Specific types of infection
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course. Learners will receive an ATD certificate of attendance.
This classroom training takes 3 hours from 1.30pm – 4.30pm. This course is run at our Taunton Training Centre and on the Isle of Wight.
This course is aimed at staff working in the care or Childcare sectors but the principles would be just as important in any other business.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form.
£60.00 + VAT