The aim of this Managing Meeting short course is to train anyone who finds meetings challenging, lengthy or perhaps not as productive as they would hope. Meetings work best when there is a clear purpose and when they are controlled.
Within this session, participants will cover:
- Meeting planning and preparation
- Stereotypes you may expect to find in a meeting
- How to set and achieve objectives during the meeting
- Meeting discipline – how to effectively chair a meeting and keep to time
- Utilising resources
- How to encourage and give people confidence to contribute
- Effective minute-taking
3 Hours 09.30am 12.30pm
Staff wishing to develop their careers. To help participants manage meetings effectively, ensuring they have a clear purpose and the meetings are controlled.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form below.
There is no government contribution to the cost of this course.
The cost per learner is £70.00 plus VAT.