Stepping up to Management
This Stepping up to Management 2-day programme specifically devised to aid learners in progressing to work in management roles.
Delegates can either book themselves on to a timetabled session at our Plymouth centre or attend a workshop help at their employers premises as arranged by their employer.
Why attend this workshop?
- To gain confidence in managing people and situations.
- To have practical techniques to apply immediately.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Recently promoted team leaders and supervisors.
- Staff identified for promotion.
- Team leaders or staff with no previous management training.
Delegates will have a better understanding of:
- The difference between leadership and management
- The value of supervision and feedback for the organisation and safe members
- Managing attendance
- Successfully managing change
- Effective communication
- Managing meetings
- Managing resources
Dates: Please phone our Freephone 0800 0902155 for information on latest dates
Time: Starts at 9:30am
Location: 10 Sawrey Street, Millbay, Plymouth, PL1 3LA
Price: £199 + VAT