For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form.
3-day course run between the hours of 9.30am – 5.00pm.
This HABC Ofqual approved Level 3 course provides progression from the Level 2 Award in Food Safety and is intended principally for those who are operating in a supervisory role within the catering and hospitality industry, including those in care.
Who Should Apply:
Candidates working for the L3 qualification are likely to have some catering experience and be in a job role that involves working unsupervised. It is strongly advised that learners already hold the Level 2 award in Food Safety.
Upon successful completion of the course delegates will:
- Understand the role of the supervisor in ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- Understand, apply and monitor good hygiene practices through temperature control, minimising cross contamination and high standards of personal hygiene, cleaning and disinfection
- Understand and implement food safety management procedures and control microbial, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- Describe the methods and procedures for controlling and evaluating food safety including critical control points, critical limits and corrective actions and the need for monitoring and recording
- Understand pest control and good design.
£350.00 + VAT (includes Awarding Body registration, certification fee and course book)
The requalification takes 1 1/2 days and costs £150 plus VAT.