This short course introduces participants to the concept of team working and enables them to identify ways to improve their teams. Their teams are then able to achieve set goals and develop skills.
By the end of the session learners will be able to:
1. Know the difference between a group
2. Understand group dynamics
3. Know how to communicate in a way that builds the team.
4. Understand the main attributes to a successful team
5. Understand conflict in groups and how to resolve it.
1-day course from 9.30am – 4.30pm
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The aim of the team building training session is to train anyone who works in teams to improve the teamwork and spirit to achieve goals.
For more information about this course or to request an application form please phone 01823 448100, or complete the enquiry form.
£110.00 + VAT.