Fully Funded Level 2 NCFE Courses.
Gain a new qualification in your own time. Supercharge your career with these fully funded Level 2 NCFE courses!
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Dementia Care
- Prevention and Control of Infection
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Common Health Conditions
- Working with individuals with learning disabilities
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Applicants must be 19 on or before 01.08.2020
- Full-time or part-time employed (payslips may be requested as evidence for funding options only)
- Employment in revelant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizen
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion.
- Full funding available for non-devolved area only.
All coursework to be completed using online portal. Remote support provided by assessor via phone and email. Course schedule 16 weeks, start and complete at anytime. NCFE certificate generated on completion.
HOW TO ENROL? Contact us today to sign up.