Our distance learning courses are aimed to boost an individual’s continuous personal and professional development. For employers, this is an excellent option for your employees to upskill and progress careers.
With Acacia Training and Development Ltd’s flexible learning approach, learners may choose when and where to study which fits around work and home life. Each course is a full accredited level 2 certificate and won’t take longer than 12 weeks to complete.
We offer the following courses:
- Team Leading *NEW*
- Digital Skills in Care Sector *NEW*
- Digital Skills in Work *NEW*
- Digital Skills in Business *NEW*
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Dementia Care
- Prevention and Control Infection
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Common Health Conditions
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Information, Advice and Guidance
Our Distance Learning courses are FREE and FULLY FUNDED by the Adult Education Budget (AEB). However, there is a criteria:
- Learners must be 19+
- Employment in the relevant sector not essential
- Applicants must be EU citizen
- Applicants may not be using other funding streams for another qualification at sign up or during completion.
- For the non-devolved area only.
Study your way for free with the support of a tutor to complete the course.
How to register?
Simply fill up our Quick Enquiry form with your name, mobile number, email address, postcode and the course title.
You can only choose one course to do at a time. This course is fully funded by the Adult Education Budget and they are worth £480+VAT per course.
Registration closing date is 30th April 2021.
For more information, you can also email email@example.com. Thank you.